What to Know Before You Go!
INSIGHTS 2019 is just a few days away! We hope you’re as excited as we are and starting to plan your INSIGHTS journey. There’s going to be a lot to learn, see and do. We’ve prepared a top 10 list for things to do to ensure you have a successful INSIGHTS. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
- Guarantee your session spot: pre-register for INSIGHTS breakout sessions. Log in to your registration HERE and select your sessions. See below for more info.
- Print your agenda in advance if you’d like a hard copy. Otherwise, it will be available online and in the Mobile App.
- Download the i2GO INSIGHTS App and complete your profile. It’s available now for download! See below for instructions.
- Build time into your calendar to visit the Ceridian café, where we’ll be serving specialty coffee and teas while you network with our customers and Ceridian executives.
- Pack your credit card to buy some INSIGHTS swag! We have more than 30 new items to show you!
- You still have time to re-watch all 9 seasons of Seinfeld! Julia Louis–Dreyfus will be gracing our general session stage to remind us that we are the masters of our future when you listen to her amazing journey.
- Pack appropriately: we suggest walking shoes for the conference floor and Vegas streets, and layers so you keep warm during conference sessions. The final celebration night dress code is cocktail casual, or in Vegas known as “fancy fun wear!”
- Register and pick up your badge upon arrival. Go to the Caesars conference space and you will find the INSIGHTS registration on the main level. See below for registration desk hours. Remember photo ID!
- Get ready to get social: Tweet your arrival or post on your Instagram story saying hi to the conference team when you get here. We can’t wait to see you!
- Give back with us! This year, Ceridian will be sponsoring local Nevada charity: UMC Children’s Hospital of Nevada. Join us in the Customer Success Expo at Booth 101 to assemble stuffed animals to give to the children being treated at the UMC Children’s Hospital.
Ensure you get the most out of your time with the Ceridian team and customers by planning your week appropriately.
INSIGHTS Registration Hours
Location: Main floor, Caesars Conference Center
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Guarantee Your Session Spot
Save your seat in advance. Sessions do sell out! Do this by clicking HERE using your confirmation number received in your email. Click “Modify” and proceed to the session pages. Please remember to go through the entire registration to submit your changes!
|Session Name||Start Date||End Date|
|DF137: Have more productive and engaged relationships using RelateAbility™ and TeamRelate||October 22, 2:45 PM||October 22, 2:45 PM|
|DF149: Power up your Dayforce expertise with Ceridian Education Centre Live Membership||October 22, 14:45 PM||October 22, 15:45 PM|
|DF101: Trends and best practices in healthcare||October 23, 1:30 PM||October 23, 2:30 PM|
|DF102: How leaders can prepare for the next – gen manufacturing workforce||October 23, 1:30 PM||October 23, 2:30 PM|
|DF103: Challenges and opportunities in the evolving retail landscape||October 23, 1:30 PM||October 23, 2:30 PM|
|DF104: Trends and best practices in financial services||October 23, 1:30 PM||October 23, 2:30 PM|
|DF145: Manage engagement like your finances||October 24, 1:30 PM||October 24, 2:30 PM|
|DF192: Optimizing your labor deployment with Dayforce Advanced Scheduling||October 24, 1:30 PM||October 24, 2:30 PM|
How To Access The i2GO Mobile App
Step 2: Verify Your Account
Click “Log in for more features!” in the App (top left in the menu bar) and enter your name. A verification code will be sent to the email address you used to register for INSIGHTS 2019. Log in to the App using the 4-digit verification code.
Note: You must be logged in to your account to access all the features of the App, including your custom agenda under “My Schedule”.
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you all soon in Las Vegas!
Reminder: If you will be paying for your hotel room with a card not in your name, be sure the cardholder contacts the registration team for the requisite forms to complete.