Build product expertise and confidence with our Hands-on labs. We will be covering a series of classroom style, interactive sessions to empower users of various Dayforce experience levels. Choose what’s right for you from a curated list of hands-on labs.
Hands-on lab sessions are two-hours and take place during the conference from October 22 – 25. There are two ways to secure a spot in one of our labs:
Conference Plus pass: Bundled conference pass, includes the INSIGHTS conference pass and access to five hands-on lab sessions (includes hardware and technology).
Pay per lab: $125 per two-hour lab session (includes hardware and technology). Please note: you can select pay-per labs when breakout session registration opens and these are not part of the early bird discounted rate.
All hands – on labs are available on a first – come, first – serve.
If you are interested in high intensity training, we offer Dayforce FIT sessions that are 1.5-day, preconference training that cover extended lessons and learning objectives.
Here is a list of sessions we plan to offer this year:
- DF115 and DF116: Processing a simple pay run (split over 2, two-hour labs, 4 hours in total)
- DF109: Administering employee benefits
- DF117 and DF118: Setting up Recruiting (split over 2, two-hour labs, 4 hours in total)
- DF110 and DF111: Creating reports using Report Designer (split over 2, two-hour labs, 4 hours in total)
- DF112: Creating Custom Fields with SQL using Report Designer
- DF113: Expanding Reports using the Dataset Builder
- DF114: Setting up timesheet parameters & time tracking requirements
- DF119 and DF120: Defining Security and Global Settings (split over 2, two-hour labs, 4 hours in total)
- DF121: Setting up Compensation